We’ve been selling property in the Cambridge area for 130 years. Over this time many things have changed, the city has grown dramatically as has the housing market and the way in which estate agents work. Hockeys have established an enviable reputation for selling property in Cambridge and the surrounding villages setting ourselves apart from many of our competitors with our belief in ‘traditional’ values and our commitment to keeping a promise. We have built our business around a set of principles designed to ensure our clients receive the best level of service from start to finish. With well-located offices in Cambridge, Willingham and Fulbourn we pride ourselves on treating our clients as individuals with a truly personal and professional service.
A seller using Hockeys can expect the following:
- The full attention of a very experienced team who will work tirelessly, sometimes in the most complicated of circumstances, to ensure a successful conclusion.
- A call back! If you call us – we will call you back.
- To deal with the same person throughout your sale with verbal feedback at every stage of the process.
- The benefit of a city centre (Regent Street) office.
- Professional marketing for every property including high quality photography.
- As much advertising as required, marketing your property to the largest possible number of buyers – our website feeds numerous internet property portals, including Rightmove, and we run a prominent advert in the Cambridge News ‘Homes Now’ supplement on a weekly basis.
- Viewings undertaken and performed by a competent Estate Agent.
- The sale process monitored from start to finish – from checking the buyers credentials and financial situation at the outset, to speaking with and chasing up the conveyancers. Hockeys recognise that the job doesn’t stop once a buyer is found, we’ll follow things through assisting where necessary and updating all parties in the process.
- Our sale to go through - in 2015 94% of sales agreed by Hockeys proceeded to completion.
- Exclusive property finding service to help our sellers find their next home.
Not all estate agents are the same so if you are thinking of selling and want an experienced specialist approach where you as a client matter get in touch.