**NOW SOLD SCT. SIMILAR PROPERTIES REQUIRED IN THE SAFFRON WALDEN AREA**
Two brand new, detached, and superbly designed 4 /5-bedroom homes set in a quiet off-road location in the desirable Essex village of Newport. A feature of these lovely homes is the double height vaulted ceilings and the stunning reception room. The accommodation has been laid out with considerable thought and finished to a high standard resulting in a fine family home. Completion Q1 2022.
LOCATION Set in the rolling countryside, Newport has a blend of historic character buildings, modern housing, a mainline train station, with trains into London Liverpool Street and Cambridge, local shops, eateries, public houses, a medical centre, and schooling. The surrounding area offers open green spaces, country walks, charming villages, quaint public houses, and endless possibilities for family days out. The attractive medieval market town of Saffron Walden is around three miles away and offers a comprehensive range of shops, restaurants, further schooling, leisure centre and golf course as well as historic buildings and gardens. The fine university city of Cambridge is around 18 miles away which offers something for everyone, while Bishops Stortford is located around 10 miles south of Newport and again presents a wide-ranging variety of facilities.
THE ACCOMMODATION The entrance door opens to the hallway which has a floor to ceiling window to the rear aspect, skylight, and doors leading to the very impressive double height living accommodation. The extensive area has full height windows, and doors which leads to the rear terrace. The high-quality kitchen is well equipped with integrated appliances and an extensive range of cupboards, including a beautiful island / breakfast bar. From the kitchen area a doorway leads to a large walk-in pantry and utility area. An inner hallway leads to bedroom 2 and 3 which share a bathroom. A cloakroom is also accessed from the main room as is the staircase to the first floor. From the entrance hall to the left is bedroom 4, a shower room and a study.
On the first floor there is a generous master suite with shower room and ample wardrobe space
OUTSIDE The homes are accessed by a private driveway which leads to parking, Willow House has a double garage while Ash Tree House has ample parking. The private gardens are enclosed by fencing and laid to lawn. Each property has a decking terrace, which is accessed by the Bi-fold doors from the main reception room.
- Designer range kitchen with quartz worktops and upstands with soft closer drawers and doors
- Detached kitchen island with breakfast bar and AEG hob with integrated extractor fan
- Integrated AEG oven and microwave
- Integrated dishwasher and fridge/freezer
- Integrated wine cooler and cold/hot taps
- Separate utility room and pantry
En-suites, Bathrooms and Cloakrooms
- White contemporary sanitaryware with chrome fittings
- Full-height tiling around bath and shower enclosures
- Half-height tiling to walls with sanitaryware fitted
- Single tile splash-back to cloakroom basins
- Thermostatically controlled exposed shower valve with fixed riser head
- Electric mirror cabinets
- Soft closing toilet seat
- Heated towel rails
- Shaver sockets
- Tiled flooring with underfloor heating
- White painted ceilings and neutral emulsions to walls
- White satin paint to all woodwork
- 'Pre-finished' doors with brushed-steel ironmongery
- Contemporary deep skirting and architraves
- Underfloor heating throughout all rooms
- Air source heat pumps (Renewable energy source and therefore reduced utility bills)
- Thermostat controls within each room
- Insulation and reduced heat-loss standards in excess of current Building Regulation standards.
- Recessed LED white downlights throughout
- Chrome/polished steel sockets and switches
- USB charging points
- TV points to all principal rooms
- BT points to all principal rooms
- Smoke alarms, with heat alarm to kitchen
- Wiring for Sky Q to living room
- Detached double+ garage
- Multi-locking front and bi-folding doors
- Powder-coated aluminium double glazed windows and large glazed feature units
- Extensive external lighting
- Outdoor sockets and taps provided
- Landscaped private garden with planting
- Electric vehicle car charging point provided
- Brick-built BBQ recessed into chimney
- 10-year new build warranty from Build Zone
LOCATION Newport has a blend of historic character buildings, mainline train station, local shops, eateries, public houses, a medical centre and schooling. The surrounding area offers open green spaces, country walks, charming villages, and quaint public houses. There is a further selection of schools in Saffron Walden across the age groups with Saffron Walden County High School rating outstanding by Ofsted. There is an excellent range of shops including Waitrose, Tesco, and a fantastic selection of local independent shops. Saffron Walden also has a good selection of eateries from gastro pubs, traditional tea rooms and takeaways. The town also offers a picturesque golf course, leisure centre, Cinema, and many other cultural attractions.
IMAGES All images used are for illustrative purposes only. These and the dimensions given are illustrative for this house type and individual properties may differ, in particular, final elevations of the property purchased may differ from those shown.