Local Guide from Hockeys Estate Agents in Wisbech
Selling or Buying in Wisbech?
If you are thinking of selling or buying a property and are looking for an estate agent in Wisbech, then please contact Hockeys on 01945 429842 to speak with one of our local specialists.
Alternatively, click here if you wish to search online for any available properties or here if you are thinking of selling and would like to arrange a face-to-face, free, no obligation, valuation. Just curious? Then click here for an instant valuation of your home.
Where is Wisbech?
Sitting in the county of Cambridgeshire in Fenland, Wisbech is known as the capital of the Fens.
It’s situated within 13.6 miles of the Norfolk town of Kings Lynn, 22.6 miles of the Cambridgeshire city of Peterborough and 26.5 miles of the Norfolk coast.
Wisbech Town Information
Wisbech is packed with amenities including:
- primary & secondary schools,
- college & further education schools,
- a sports centre
- plus a traditional marketplace and high street with local, independent shops.
- The nearest train station is in March, 10 miles away, this links to Ely, Cambridge and Peterborough, Kings Lynn train station is within 14.2 miles and operates mostly with the Great Northern line into Kings Cross but with some additional peak services operated by Greater Anglia into Liverpool Street, London.
- There is a bus station in the town centre, with sevices running to Kings Lynn, March and Peterborough.
- The nearest hospital is the North Cambs Hospital in Wisbech itself then the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Kings Lynn (15.4 miles).
More About Hockeys
Hockeys are Cambridgeshire's leading local estate agents with over 100 years of experience. As the leading Cambridge estate agents, we have a number of branches in the region, including an office based in Wisbech. So if you have any local property requirements, feel free to contact us today!