Property in Boxworth

Boxworth is an attractive small village in South Cambridgeshire, situated about eight miles to the north-west of Cambridge with approximately 100 houses.

The Road is designed to be a small access road to the rural, outlying villages of Cambridge surrounding it, including Elsworth, Conington and Knapwell, and is usually quiet. 

Today Boxworth has one public house which is called the Golden Ball and dates from at least the 1760s but took its current name in 1820.  The Golden Ball is a traditional 16th Century thatched Inn just one mile from junction 28 of the A14 which is six miles West of Cambridge and a similar distance from the market town of St Ives.