Teversham, situated just 3 miles (4.83 kilometres) south of Cambridge, is a small village that when it was formed in 1086 had only 27 villagers to its name with the population rising to 2943 in 2011.
The village has a primary school and are in the catchment area for Bottisham Village College. There is a parish church, a Victorian chapel, Social Club and an Indian restaurant. There are three parks in the village; a recreation ground with football facilities on the south side of the village and two other parks with children's play equipment among some newer housing developments in the north of the village.
Click here for our village guide